Saturday, April 30, 2016

Task Clone replicates to-do's and calendar items from Evernote

I keep most all of my to-do's in Wunderlist these days, and recently started using Evernote for all meetings - to record discussions, decisions and follow-ups.

Today I hooked up Task Clone to my Evernote and Wunderlist accounts.  Here's how it works:

When I put a check box item in a Note, and that Note has a special tag, the item appears in Wunderlist along with all my other items.  A "skip tag" gets added to the Note so the to-do item doesn't get replicated to Wunderlist a second time.  Checking the box in Evernote doesn't update Wunderlist, but that's OK - not really how I would expect it to work.

On the calendar side, an Evernote To-Do item with "sch" adds it to my Google Calendar (parsed nicely on the Google side). An item with "sch+" gets added to Wunderlist and Google Calendar.

Great stuff done by Task Clone - saves time and should help ensure I don't miss anything. I'm looking forward to incorporating this into my routine.


No comments:

Post a Comment